Day Camps in TisdaLE
How can I contact my child during the Day of Camp??
- In the case of an emergency and you must contact your child, there will be emergency numbers available for you to call.
What does my child need to bring??
- Bag lunch including drink and snack. Water will be available.
- Please note that afternoon snacks on each day will be provided and is included in fee.
- Weather appropriate clothing including bug spray, light jacket, hat, swim suit and towel.
- For the Torch week, campers MUST bring long pants and if they have heeled shoes or boots for riding.(Some cowboy boots are available at camp.)
- Mask (required indoors or when physical distancing cannot be maintained)
- Torch Trail & Stoney Lake Day Camps are for children K-Gr. 6
(Completed Kindergarten but have not started grade 7)
- Media Arts is for ages 9-18
- Electronics & Robotics is for ages 12-18
How and when do I register ?
You MUST pre-register and pre-pay. It is first-come first-serve, and space is limited
- Payment must accompany registration form in order for us to reserve your spot.
- "Home Base" will be the Tisdale Alliance Church. Parents can drop off and pick up children there.
- During the Media Arts and Electronics/Robotics Camp we will run programs in Tisdale and will use a variety of facilities including: Archery range (Rec-Plex), Tisdale Alliance Church, swimming pool, various parks & playgrounds.
How many campers can attend each day??
- Program space is limited to
- 24 for the Torch Trail week
- 16 for Media Arts week
- 16 for Electronic & Robotics week
- 24 for the Stoney Lake week
- As Covid restrictions are lifted, more room may be available.
RAIN or SHINE we are going to camp Some activities may be altered
Day Camps run for several days every July and August. See the Calendar page for more details.
**Children do not need to attend each day, you can decide which day(s) your child will attend.
*** To get the best experience, attend every day of Media Arts or the Electronic & Coding Camps.
- $40.00 per day per child. (Discounts apply to siblings, and specialty camps - See Registration Forms)
- one total receipt will be issued at the end of the summer.